Saturday, December 03, 2005

My oh my...

Thursday I went to the David Gray concert at the point. Got a ticket on Tuesday after all because someone rather wanted to go to a ballet show. Well, more fun for me!
The concert was absolute class. The opening act was formed by two Mexicans, Rodrigo y Gabriela, who did some really amazing stuff with their guitars. Jaws were dropping all around the place....
And "yer man" David himself was super. Played all the songs I hoped he would play and had the crowd in the palm of his hand all night. Even though I thought I got to the point quite late, a few thousand people arrived even later and I found myself standing in the front and centre of the stage. horray!
Hopefully the two Dutch people who were standing behind me will email me their photos and ofcourse I'll post them to this message then.

As promised:

and another one....