I'm going to move, people. Will exchange my room in this noisy student residence full of first years, Erasmus students and other streakers (so far encountered three naked boys in the courtyard in pursuit of their underwear which their friends stole from them) and will be living closer to campus (can walk there now) at a probably equal distance from the city centre as I have now.
It was actually pretty interesting to do the room search itself, having forgot what it is actually like. It's been over 6 years since I went to Maastricht in the summer and looked at loads of dodgy places in order to find out in which dodgy place I would like to live.
So yesterday I saw a room in an apartment on a perfect location (city-centre wise) and that was not too expensive. Too bad it was extremely gross and it felt like the traffic outside was going through the room. "ehm, is this with the windows open or closed?" "They're closed..... But you get used to it in no time!" "I'm sure yeah."
But now I found small room (12m2 or so) in a house with three others, who are in their mid twenties and seem nice enough. So I'm a happy camper. Will be moving at some point in December and will mail you the address ofcourse!
