Ehm well yeah. After a series of pleas and hints from my flatmate Karen, I finally gave in. "Yes I will eat a crisp roll if that will make you happy." 
Ingredients:
French roll
butter
three slices of red cheddar cheese
2 small packets of 'tayto' crisps (it'll have to be tayto because they are the real Irish crisps)in cheddar cheese and onion flavour
Ok, so the butter, cheese and one packet of crisps all go into the roll. Take a bite. Fill the gaps that are left from the crisps falling off with new crisps from the second packet, or just eat the contents of the second packet along with the roll.
So, apparently this is amongst the finest that Irish cuisine has to offer. I must agree, but that does not mean I'll eat it again.
Children, try this at home if you must, but don't say I didn't warn you!
